Saturday, December 18, 2010

Bad poetry finds a home with rap music...

I was so moved by the bad poetry of the rap songs of Eminem and Lil Wayne on Saturday Night Live tonight that I took a few minutes to write some crappy rhymes for a couple of rap songs.

Here's what I came up with....

Title: SHEEP BLEAT
You walk down the street.
You can't find defeat.
You sure take the heat.
You might lose your seat.
You'd better like the beat.
Or go slip on the sleet.

Title: MY ROBOT FRIEND
Robot
I bought
for war
I thought
It tore
A lot
And what
I got
was not
One shot.

Title: JESUS AT WAL-MART
Jesus
Squeeze us
Freeze us
Please us
Have some rice
Throw some dice
Pack some ice
Kill some mice
Find a price
Wal-Mart

And finally this title: MAD FRED
Give 'em real.
Take a pill.
Don't fulfill.
Walk, talk, balk, polio guy.
Sock, sock, sock.
Argyles.
No cops.
Corn crops.
Sweet honey.
Got money.
Prosecute my pants from my ass.
And if I care.
Fred Astaire.

2 comments:

  1. You'd better have these copyrighted....
    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a Grammy here. Get to work on those dreadlocks.

    ReplyDelete