Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Three pop culture questions...

Three questions came to my mind today concerning pop culture in America:
  • 1). There is a show on the Sci-Fi channel called "Ghost Hunters." Question: How long can an actual TV series exist with episodes wherein so-called ghost hunters jump or scream or say "What was that?" and there is never anything remotely close to a ghostly image apparent or captured on film?
  • 2). I listened to only the start of the County Music Awards program tonight because it featured singer Taylor Swift and, as I had an earlier opinion about her singing, I wanted to see if my opinion was wrong. No...I still don't think she can sing. Is it just me?
  • 3). Why in the world would someone spend more than five minutes per day on Facebook? After finding out that everyone is doing okay, usually in very mundane ways, I have found that even the dictionary reads with greater excitement--Oh, that's an interesting definition of mung beans...

No comments:

Post a Comment